This August the team at iEARN-USA has been pleased to:
- Engage in Connected Educators Month;
- Take action on Millennium Development Goals;
- Host NSLI-Y Student Pre-Departure Orientations;
- Welcome YES Program Students to the US;
- Publish our 2011 Annual Report;
- Share the new Finding Solutions to Hunger videos;
- Prepare for the 2012 iEARN Virtual Conference & Youth Summit;
- Launch the new iEARN Collaboration Centre;
- Spread Professional Generosity; and
- Raise awareness through our Side-By-Side campaign.
All this has primed us for the new US school year. We hope you are primed, too. If you haven’t already donated, we also hope you will make a back-to-school contribution and help us to support teachers and students, many for the first time, experience meaningful international collaboration this fall. Thanks!